We generally shoot Monday-Friday 9am to 4pm, except for twilight shoots. The time for twilights will depend on the time of year (when the sun sets).
We offer a fast 24-hour turnaround for photos and 24-48 hours for floor plans, video, and 3D Imaging.
360 Media Hub is our client portal, including everything you need to do business with us: Ordering, Photo Delivery, Billing, Marketing Tools & much more! With the help of automation, we send out appointment reminders, links to download your completed photos and visuals, and invoices once the project is completed.
No, you do not need to be there but please complete a walk-through of the house before we arrive. Our photographers can move obvious items out of a shot but they are not professional stagers.
It’s always easier to move an item out of the shot rather than to edit it out later. We do not recommend Photoshopping large areas, it’s best to have the house ready when your photographer arrives.
Please let us know about any special requests when you schedule your photo shoot. We are happy to shoot them if we know about it ahead of time!
Get your house photo ready with great tips!
The first photo that a prospective buyer will see of your home is the main exterior shot, so make it count!
- Remove all vehicles from driveways and do not park directly in front of the house
- Remove children’s toys and make sure all sprinklers, hoses and gardening equipment are put away or in order
- Sweep driveways, sidewalks and patios
- Spruce up your garden and lawn; trim shrubbery and mow the lawn
- Remove all trash and recycling cans from view
- Remove personal items (family photos, knick knacks, religious or political items)
- Remove clutter; straighten up shelves and tables
- Move excess furniture out of rooms. You want the space clean, open and clutter-free (dog crates, tray tables, kid’s toys, etc.)
- Hide TV/stereo remotes and clear away newspapers and magazines
- Make sure all beds are made and free of lumps and wrinkles
- Clear all dressers and bedside tables
- Hang clothes neatly or fold and put away
- Clear off counter tops and remove any appliances (toasters, coffee pots, knife blocks, etc.)
- Remove photos, notes, papers and magnets from the refrigerator
- Clean the major appliances – refrigerator, oven, range hood, and wipe down all countertops
- Make sure dishes are out of the sink and put away
- Remove trash can, floor rugs and dish towels
- Clear all counters and vanities
- All toilet seats should be down and lid closed; remove all toilet cleaning and maintenance utensils
- Clean mirrors and glass surfaces
- Make sure all towels match, are clean and are neatly folded
- Remove trash cans and floor rugs
- Clean out as much clutter as possible
- Open all curtains and blinds
- Vacuum the carpets
- Make sure all lights bulbs are working; don’t mix halogen bulbs with CFL bulbs
- Turn all lights ON
- Turn all celling fans OFF